Most Popular Recipes of 2013
I could have listed what I posted during the actual year, but my recipes don’t often become “hits” or go viral until a year later. Weird. Maybe because I post everything so so so last minute. Oh welps.
I’m not going to drag this out. Especially if you are hungover, which, if you happen to be at this point you’ve got mad problems.
Without further ado, my most popular recipes of 2013 (most of them oddly published in 2012):
10. Â I like learning to play golf. I just don’t like watching it.
9. Gawker posted their own version and called them Irish car bomb jello shots. Clearly they’ve never ordered that drink at an Irish bar in Boston, because they would get sucker punched for saying that.
8. I consider this one of my fool-proof recipes. Beginner bakers unite.
7. Â I made two versions of this. Still can’t decide which is my favorite.
6. This is so much better than those silly pumpkin lattes. Starbucks really needs a bar with liquor.
5. Â Copycat recipes are the best kind of recipes. This is just bigger and with chocolate cake in it.
4. These were intended for St Patrick’s Day, but you can customize these with any color for any time of year.
3. This one sort of baffles me. I created it to be facetious and it received way too much attention. Sort of like Hipsters.
2. I made these for Valentine’s Day. The interwebs liked it. So much, I had to file about 200+ copyright infringement reports. Yay.
1. The number one recipe. It was the year of Doritos Locos Tacos. I place this in my disgusting but also glorious recipe category.
CAN’T WAIT IT’S 2014 YOLO YOLO YOLO (What if there’s reincarnation? What if we live twice? YOLT?)
Who knows what I have in store for this year…
10.Â Golf ball cake pops
****If you are considering posting up photos or ideas from this or any other posts I am truly happy that you are excited and find my recipes interesting enough to share with others. Please see copyright standards in the footer (bottom).