Vegan Carrot Garden Cups
Don’t say I never make healthy foods. Look at this snack! It’s
- ADORABLE af
- Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, and doesn’t taste like butt.
Honestly, I get more excited about awesome savory themed foods because they are harder to come by.
I’m gonna make some vegetarian friends so I can bring it to their house and out-vegan them. Just don’t ask me what paleo is. I don’t know.
Ingredients for Vegan Carrot Garden Cups
Spicy black bean hummus
To begin your vegan carrot garden cups, turn green Eat Smart veggie sticks into crumbs with a food processor. I used my handy dandy KitchenAid hand blender as a food processor. Easy for small amounts, and quick to clean. Set crumbs aside.
Fill glass candleholders with black bean dip.
Pour crumbs on top, then press carrots in so they are standing upright.
Write garden or carrots on your miniature garden signs.
Stick signs into dip and serve.
That’s it!! Doesn’t take much to make vegan carrot garden cups…and then all your vegan friends will be like, “Damnnnn Gina.”
This is SO cute! How could you not pin this? WTH is wrong with you?
- Spicy black bean hummus
- Eat Smart Veggie Sticks
- Baby Carrots
- Turn green Eat Smart veggie sticks into crumbs with a food processor. Set aside.
- Fill glass candleholders with black bean dip.
- Pour crumbs on top, then press carrots in so they are standing upright.
- Write garden or carrots on your miniature garden signs.
- Stick signs into dip and serve.