Peep S’more Dip in a Skillet
We made a video for Easter. It’s a recipe for peep s’more dip. It’s super easy, only three ingredients, and you throw is all into a skillet. So pretty much a momma’s dream when she has kids running around with baskets full of easter candy, running amok.
My friend Shannon volunteered to be in the video with me so please visit her Real Estate page if you are looking for a place in the San Antonio area, and follow her on Instagram. Maybe she won’t refuse being in another video with me if you pay her a visit. 😈
Ingredients for Peep S’more Dip in a Skillet
This recipe was adapted from How Sweet It Is
Pour chocolate chips in and spread out enough to submerge into cream as much as possible.
Wait a few minutes, then whisk until smooth.Cool. Place in fridge if you would like to accelerate cooling process.
Once chocolate chips is starting to firm, place peeps in skillet. Broil on low in oven until peeps start to brown a little. Serve.
How pretty is that?
Like Tiffany’s except better bc it’s food, duh. I’m sure all other women feel the same. 😳
NOW WATCH THE VIDEO!!!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⅓ cups of chocolate chips
- Packages of Marshmallow Peeps
- Graham Crackers
- Pour heavy cream into a skillet. Heat cream in oven at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes. The cream should be hot, but not boiling.
- Pour chocolate chips in and spread out enough to submerge into cream as much as possible.
- Wait a few minutes, then whisk until smooth.Cool. Place in fridge if you would like to accelerate cooling process.
- Once chocolate chips is starting to firm, place peeps in skillet. Broil on low in oven until peeps start to brown a little. Serve.
Error 520 Ray ID: 4daf40b67d232466 • 2019-05-22 13:49:19 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error
There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
What can I do?
If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.
If you are the owner of this website:
There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 4daf40b67d232466 • Your IP: 184.108.40.206 • Performance & security by Cloudflare