Star Wars Galaxy Cupcakes
I made these Star Wars galaxy cupcakes like two years ago and totally forgot to post it. Alas, these kinds of themes never go out of style. Star Wars foreverrrr.
I never mentioned in my last Star Wars post that the only important thing to me when watching the movies growing up, were Ewoks. Nothing else mattered.
So that is why I forced Kate to dress up as an Ewok. She might look like Fozzy the Bear, but I assure you, she is an Ewok bc they are so much cuter.
This Star Wars Galaxy cupcake recipe is very easy. We have provided you w a video in case you prefer to watch how it is made. Really, though, the video was just an excuse to get Kate to dress up as an Ewok and chill all day w cupcakes.
Ingredients for Star Wars Galaxy Cupcakes
– Blue, black, and purple food coloring
– Blue, purple, and silver luster dust
– Glitter icing gel
– Purple, silver, white, and black candy and edible pearls
– Edible star confetti
Place a closed Closed star cupcake piping tip into a piping bag. Fill with scoops of frosting, rotating through the colors.
Pipe in a swirl on top of cupcakes. Refrigerate if frosting needs to stiffen.
Those are my bed sheets. Just kidding.
Make yourself some Star Wars galaxy cupcakes!
Watch the video!:
Also, we made Yoda cupcakes, yah.
Watch that video toooooo, recipe here.
- - Blue, black and purple food coloring
- - Cupcakes
- - Luster dust
- - Icing gel
- - Candy and edible pearls
- Color three different bowls of frosting to purple, blue, and black.
- Place a closed star cupcake piping tip into a piping bag. Fill with scoops of frosting, rotating through the colors.
- Pipe in a swirl on top of cupcakes. Refrigerate if frosting needs to stiffen.
- Using an unused food safe paint brush, tap luster dust over frosting. Pipe a swirl of glitter icing gel and use paper towel to dab off excess.
- Press in silver, black, and purple round candy down line of icing gel. Tap a little more silver luster dust over the icing gel swirl.
- Use a toothpick to add star edible confetti.